Armadillidium sp. "Montenegro" and Androniscus dentiger care?

Cariblatta lutea

Ugh...I made a grave mistake :(

Been busy with school work for the past few days so i haven't been able to move the Montenegros to new enclosure nor provide wood and leaves for them. Yesterday when I checked on them I saw 2 dead specimens and 1 dying adult! I panicked and got woods and leaves from local arboretum. When I added the wood and leaves the Montenegros went crazy and started devouring wood like a piranha! Looks like the 2 that died starved to death :(

4 hours ago, Cariblatta lutea said:

Been busy with school work for the past few days so i haven't been able to move the Montenegros to new enclosure nor provide wood and leaves for them. Yesterday when I checked on them I saw 2 dead specimens and 1 dying adult! I panicked and got woods and leaves from local arboretum. When I added the wood and leaves the Montenegros went crazy and started devouring wood like a piranha! Looks like the 2 that died starved to death :(

Yikes, sorry to hear that man, really hope the remaining individuals do better and reproduce for you soon!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pannaking22 said:

Shoot, sorry to hear you lost a couple! Good thing you checked and got them fed.

Yep. Hopefully the crisis has been averted

6 hours ago, Hisserdude said:

Yikes, sorry to hear that man, really hope the remaining individuals do better and reproduce for you soon!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/2/2016 at 9:35 AM, Cariblatta lutea said:

Alan what kind of wood are you feeding your Montenegros?