Roach Crossing

Ratmosphere

It just takes him a while to get back to people sometimes, he gets a lot emails and his inbox often gets clogged up. He barely comes on this forum, and I don't know how responsive he is on FB, so I'd say your best shot would be to wait for him to see the email.

He just moved very recently, so I think that set him back a bit. You can send him another email in a few days once he's more settled in and he may get back to you more quickly. 

• Like 2

I've written to him 3 times in the past couple weeks, as well. I got an auto-reply that he was going to be at a reptile show or something 2 to 3 weeks ago but then he simply didn't reply to my last 2 emails after that. Still hoping to get a message back. Usually he's rather quick to respond, though usually he writes me first, I guess. ;)

It is encouraging to know I'm not the only one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peter Clausen said:

That all makes sense buy how does he stay away from Roachforum for this long? He loves it here! Doesn't the saying go, "Home is where the Hisser is?"

I have to check my email like every five minutes or I go insane. ;)

I know, looking back at some of the older posts he was very active on here, and now he's barely ever on. I could never stay away from this forum for that long, I'm on here all the time! :lol:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Hisserdude said:

I know, looking back at some of the older posts he was very active on here, and now he's barely ever on. I could never stay away from this forum for that long, I'm on here all the time! :lol:

Yea, he was almost as active as you!:D I wonder if he'll ever get back to being active on the forums.

Me neither! LOL

• Like 1

Chatted with him a bit recently and he says he's getting there, slowly but surely. I think his goal is to take the weekend to start answering emails, etc., but he has a lot to catch up on so it'll probably still take some time. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ratmosphere said:

Still nothing, very frustrating. 

Sorry to hear, man.

I understand that he is always very busy, but you can't have a business and leave you costumers waiting for that long of a time.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like he's now all set up at his new place, in the process of updating the site, and will be taking orders shortly after the holidays!

He's updated the current availabilities of all the roaches on his site, (including the price for a sexed pair of M.rhinoceros nymphs @Ratmosphere, only $250!), and it also looks like he'll be taking orders again soon! :)

http://www.roachcrossing.com/facility-move-video-series-update/

• 5 years later...

I've written two emails to him, messenger messages, tried to call, and no response yet.