Sign in to follow this  
All About Arthropods

Photos: My Isopods

Hey Guys!

Here's the second post in my four-post photo series, this one is on my isopods, and although it's not nearly as long as my roach post, it still has a ton of great pics!

Here it is: https://allaboutarthropods.blogspot.com/2016/11/photos-my-isopods.html

Enjoy!:)

• Like 1

Yay isopods! :) Great pics of some beautiful species! Looking forward to trying again with A. maculatum in the future and I just got some P. dilatatus this week that I'm hoping will get going as well. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pannaking22 said:

Yay isopods! :) Great pics of some beautiful species! Looking forward to trying again with A. maculatum in the future and I just got some P. dilatatus this week that I'm hoping will get going as well. 

Thanks!:) Nice, that species is on my wish list. Would love to get some one day and try developing a stable "Giant" population of them!

1 hour ago, Dubia4Life said:

There is so much detail shown in those pictures! Can't wait to see your third post!

Thanks! Can't wait to publish the third post!:D

On 11/19/2016 at 2:44 PM, All About Insects said:

Thanks!:) Nice, that species is on my wish list. Would love to get some one day and try developing a stable "Giant" population of them!

Well once mine get breeding and I get some extras I'll have to send some your way :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pannaking22 said:

Well once mine get breeding and I get some extras I'll have to send some your way :) 

That would be great!:)