Photos: My Other Invertebrates

Hello Guys!

Here's the last post in my photo series!:D This post is on all my inverts that didn't fit into any of the categories that I've already posted about.

Here it is: https://allaboutarthropods.blogspot.com/2016/11/photos-my-other-invertebrates.html

I sincerely hope everyone has enjoyed all the pics that I've shared throughout this photo series.:)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IceRoach said:

So many cool species! :lol: I would love to have the time and space for so many species:)

Thanks!:D Although I do have a fairly large collection of inverts, my collection still pales in comparison to many other keepers'(such as Kyle of Roachcrossing and Hisserdude of this forum). Sometimes when I see some other keepers' massive collections, I think to myself, "How is it physically possible to take care of that many inverts?" LOL

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Salmonsaladsandwich said:

Your house centipede has very unique coloration.

Which one? There are 3 in the pics, one small juvenile(sitting on the substrate), one medium sized one(the one eating the roach), and one very large one(sitting on the bark.) Pretty much all the house centipedes I find look like them. What's unique about the coloration?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Salmonsaladsandwich said:

It's a lot darker and more uniform than most house centipedes, and the yellow spots are unusually distinct.

Cool, to know that my local house centipedes are unique.:)