How to tell hisser nymph instars apart?

Hi all, another newbie question here! How do I tell (or even, can I tell) what instar a hisser nymph has got to, i.e. whether it has moulted to the next stage?

The two (or possibly three - although I have only seen two at once, there are so many crevices in the cork bark for them to hide in that the third one could still be alive and hiding in one of them) remaining nymphs from the small brood of four from my female that died are now just over three weeks old and from what I have read, I would expect them to start moulting into the next stage soon. They are a bit bigger than when they were born, but I have no idea whether they have already moulted into the next stage or whether they are just growing bigger and haven't yet reached the limits of their old exoskeleton. 

Do the different instars look much different from each other or do they simply just get bigger over time until they look like mini-adults and the instars can't reliably be told apart?

FWIW these are Gromphadorhina hybrids.