Hello from Colorado!  Having just acquired a nice little group of five hissers, I wanted to stop by and introduce myself!  This will be my first journey into raising these little gals and I am quite excited to learn some new skills.  I have done a general tank set up and introduced the group (five females) and am quite pleased to have found this forum with all of the helpful knowledge and advice.  I am hoping to have some nice photos in the future, and you can follow the adventures of this clan on my Instagram account @faelgaulds.  Not only will we document the hisser adventure, but I also work with our local Butterfly Pavilion here in Westminster, Colorado so I'll also be posting some other really awesome (hopefully) invertebrate images as well.

Shaolin.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks all for the welcomes!  The "intrusion" are getting used to their new home and I'm starting to see some of them band together on their climbing branch, which is awesome!  BTW...did you know that a group of cockroaches is known as an "intrusion?"  I just learned that!!

Cute.jpg

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here! :)

Hello!

II am from Colorado!  I also have a very small colony, though mine is five males and a female.  All hissers. Welcome to the forum!