Smallest Non-Climber roach in the hobby?

Hello there everyone,

I want to show you one Colombian species I'm breeding some time ago. Is a very small Ectobiid species (Adults with no more than 5 mm); a fast breeder (I already have a decent number, and that's the first generation, in the video you can probably see some of the 7 adults that made as colony starters). And they are a non-climber species, not even nymphs are capable to climb throughout the plastic/glass irregularities (as does Red Runners nymphs). They are not burrowers, but they are so small that the substrate lumps seems to work as caves :-D 

¿Any suggestion of the species?

PD: Notice the ootheca in the center on the first seconds... they carry around 6-8 eggs, but they seems to lay them very often :-) 

Regards :-) 

• Like 2

Very neat species! Love the white at the ends of the antennae. Sadly I can't help you with ID though. 

• Like 1

Very good quality video of such a tiny species! :D They are pretty cute, sadly I have no idea as to which species they could be. @Cariblatta lutea is the resident Ectobiid expert here, perhaps he'll know something.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for your comments... I'm so excited about this tiny species. I'm thinking that with some time could be a very good feeder, (...something like a mini Runner :-D ). Could be an easier-to-manipulate replacement for fruit flies :-D

• 4 months later...

Will you be selling any of these? I'd also be interested in other roaches you may collect.