Collecting Roaches

2 hours ago, Tleilaxu said:

Also @Hisserdude says you deliberately infested your home with P. australasiae and P. fuliginosa, do tell us the story again. :D

Hey hey, I never said deliberately:lol:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cariblatta lutea said:

I've not been posting pics much here lately bc whenever I post new pics on my FB the links for my old pics no longer work so I have to update the posts on here to make the pics visible again. 

One of the many reasons you should make yourself a blog! ;)

Well I've made a "trap" based off of small cardboard boxes. Basically I've cut holes in the sides and placed some food in there, I've used domino's pizza boxes that they send their stuffed cheese bread and lava cakes in. And a blood sacrifice, as I cut myself in the process. :D

We will see if it takes advantage of the suggestions listed here, coupled with food.

On an off note, I've caught 3 Ozzie's just in general areas, bringing my total to 8 nymphs, which is enough, now I can relax, and hopefully with increased numbers they will become more active.

One of these nymphs is really tiny lol.

@Cariblatta lutea @Hisserdude

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tleilaxu said:

Well I've made a "trap" based off of small cardboard boxes. Basically I've cut holes in the sides and placed some food in there, I've used domino's pizza boxes that they send their stuffed cheese bread and lava cakes in. And a blood sacrifice, as I cut myself in the process. :D

We will see if it takes advantage of the suggestions listed here, coupled with food.

On an off note, I've caught 3 Ozzie's just in general areas, bringing my total to 8 nymphs, which is enough, now I can relax, and hopefully with increased numbers they will become more active.

One of these nymphs is really tiny lol.

@Cariblatta lutea @Hisserdude

Cool, sounds creative! Hope you can attract some cool critters! :D