Hear is some of what I  caught last night and some today

Xyloryctes thestalus this is a male pictured, so far I have 3 males and 5 females, I should have enough at the end of the trip to sell off pairs. Sorry the picture is kind of blurry I had to shrink it to get it on the forum

IMG_3168.JPG

Some kind of long horn beetle that is going to @pannaking22 the picture shows him in a 16 oz deli cup, he just has a minor hole on one of his wing covers.IMG_3169.JPG

• Like 1

I've only managed to collect one roach and I think it is a male I'm not which speciesIMG_3183.JPG

here re are some darkling beetles I have collected so far. The second picture is a pie dish beetle on the right I'm not sure about the left

IMG_3184.JPGIMG_3185.JPG

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Redmont said:

I've only managed to collect one roach and I think it is a male I'm not which speciesIMG_3183.JPG

here re are some darkling beetles I have collected so far. The second picture is a pie dish beetle on the right I'm not sure about the left

IMG_3184.JPGIMG_3185.JPG

The roach picture is too small to get an ID, it's either a S.lateralis male, or a Parcoblatta male.

The first darkling beetle is an Eusattus species, maybe E.reticulatus, not sure. The beetle on the left side of the second picture is a Coelocnemis sp, there are a few different species it could be. And the "pie dish beetle" is not actually a pie dish beetle, (Embaphion), looks like Stenomorpha to me. Again, could be one of several species of Stenomorpha.

3 hours ago, Redmont said:

Some kind of long horn beetle that is going to @pannaking22 the picture shows him in a 16 oz deli cup, he just has a minor hole on one of his wing covers.IMG_3169.JPG

Awesome, very nice looking Prionus!