Cohabitating Roach Species Question

Kinda mentioned in a previous post, but I figure it's best to make a proper post. I've finally upgraded my bysotria rothi to a 20 qt gasket, with very deep substrate, leaf litter, and cork bark. I used their old and favorite cork flat, with a hollow for hiding in, and I'll be adding some more pieces soon enough. Right now I only have three good-sized adult rothi* in there, and once my new springtail culture is going, I'll add some of those too. Needless to say, there's a lot of free real estate.

I'm already looking into getting little kenyan roaches soon, and I know they can be cohabitated fine with the rothi, but now I also have a few dubia nymphs from the batch that I ordered for my Eurydactylodes that are too big for them to eat. I know Estragon would love to try, but I really would rather he didn't choke like an idiot, so I need to do something with them. Is it possible to house dubia with these two species, and if not, is there a reason why it wouldn't be a good idea? And if they got to reproducing, would any of these species overwhelm the other? Obviously I want the little kenyans too, but what about the dubia, specifically?

And as final question...would it be okay to get a few more rothi? I'm strongly considering it, even if the strange hole in my heart isn't fully healed yet. It's just a what-if thing, and I'm not even sure if I should be worried about it, really, but it's better to ask now than be sorry later.

Thanks in advance.

footnote: *The fourth rothi had. An accident. While I was trying to find it in the substrate to move to the new enclosure and it was my fault. It's in its own container now, and here's hoping it recovers but I'm doubtful. I know not everyone will care, but these guys have been with me for some time, and mean a lot to me. It hurts a lot. I've maimed my kiddo, my little guy, who's been with me through too many rough times. It's a weird and difficult feeling to deal with. I'm going to do the best I can though, and even if it means having to euthenize it, I'll do what's best. I already dealt with that very early into keeping them when one of the nymphs fell sickly. It was horrible, to me, but I didn't want it to suffer anymore. I'll continue to provide for them all and hope the other three can at least thrive as best as they can in their better digs. It's a big reason as to why I'm asking so much about this. I can't afford to hurt my last three, if it's by something I can prevent. It might not matter to anyone else, but it matters to me, and if cohabbing can potentially harm them, then I don't want to risk it.

Mixed roach displays are impressive, however eventually one species will eventually dominate the rest. However for short term it will be fine.

So I would recommend you keep a majority of the roaches separate. And just mix a few now and then for the display.

Not an issue! c: I always hear mixed things, and this is the biggest concern I had, since I know in isopods at least that's exactly what happens. I'll definitely play it safe then, and maybe just get more rothi so I can have a nice roomy space for them. It has really deep substrate and I'll be adding more cork and loads of leaf litter too. My other guys LOVED that, so I'm more than happy about just that species. I'm also getting a couple sterilite latch CD box as we speak for the little kenyans, and the extra dubia. The dubia will get a bigger space in the future. c:

I think this'll work out best, and will totally mitigate risk of them overhwhelming each other. Thanks!

I have a few multi species bins. They all seem to thrive, and it saves space. Surinams and red runners is one of my favorites, lots and lots of roaches in that bin...  Death heads and beetle mimics, peppereds and dominos, banana and chromes, hustlers and kenyans, widehorns and halloweens. The only issues you run into is if the nymphs look similar it can be hard to separate them if needed. Separating the species in general is a hassle but not much more then a thorough deep cleaning.