I'm getting (more ) baby hissing cockroaches soon, and I'm worried about them being smaller than the holes in my tank lid? Any advice for this? Should i just keep them in the temp enclosure (a large plastic container with egg carton and coconut fiber in it)or is there a better option? Thanks! 

UPDATE: I opened it up and there was this disgusting chemical stench so I'm washing it all out and starting over. No more egg carton :wacko:

Edited by Buggedout
Typo

Smear a thick layer of petroleum jelly around the top couple inches of the enclosure. It's not pretty, but it seems to be an effective barrier.

Mainstays 1 Gal. Food Storage Canister, WhiteWhen I buy nymphs that can climb, I use these containers since they have a screw on lid. These will be used until the roaches outgrow the space. Then I will transfer them into a Ziploc Weathertight bin. Always use a 2 inch line of vasoline or silicone grease to keep the climbers off the top. 

1 hour ago, Vandal09 said:

Mainstays 1 Gal. Food Storage Canister, WhiteWhen I buy nymphs that can climb, I use these containers since they have a screw on lid. These will be used until the roaches outgrow the space. Then I will transfer them into a Ziploc Weathertight bin. Always use a 2 inch line of vasoline or silicone grease to keep the climbers off the top. 

genius idea! lol