Ive suspected that three of my dubia females were pregnant but I wasn't too sure....

One day I found an aborted ootheca being eaten by the dubes. (Dubia + Dude.....lol) Last week (around a week after the first one) I found another ootheca being eaten. This morning at 2am my biggest female was acting weird and opening her vent super wide.  At 8am I found the proud mama eating on the banana I put in just in case she did have babies with like twenty little white tic tacs running all over her. Theyre adorable!

Does anyone have advice on how to get them out?

The dubias I currently have were given to me as pets and I would like to keep it that way but I want to start a breeder colony just for fun. I want to separate the nymphs into a separate container but I dont want to hurt them? Last time I checked most of them were still white and I dont want to squish them. I also dont want them running up and off of my arms/hands. Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks!