Peter Clausen

Forum Downtime

Sorry for the downtime. The hosting company decides to update their system but didn't tell me that I needed to change the DNS settings to make the forum work. Thanks to those who messaged me about the downtime and welcome back to the forum! Not sure why it affected Beetleforum and Roachforum, but not Mantidforum.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hi Peter,

Another website I am active on has a few selective admins to help out and ; just a thought just in case you are out of range, or find yourself on a whim to a cruise to Bangladesh or similar, maybe.  It also has fund drives each year to gather the $200 or whatever it is to keep the site going.  

Don't want to lose the good thing you've got going.  

Marlon

I would support a fundraising drive. I'm on here so often... I hate the idea that one or two people may be footing the bill for the whole thing. Maybe a t-shirt sale with a roach forum logo? I'm a graphic designer by trade and would be happy to help design something.

Kinda ideas and offers guys, thanks! I'll mull these ideas over a bit. I'm just back from a week collecting in Arizona and had my appendix ripped out of me for the last two nights there after a long 2 hour drive down a very bumpy road to the closest hospital that would perform a surgery. Just kind of catching back up with things. Water heater went out today. Having a year, here. ;)