Silver collembola?

Axolotl

I've been doing some tank maintenance and noticed that a few of my more moist enclosures have what look to be silver springtails. They're about half the size as the temperate Collembola sold in the hobby and sort of flicker from white to silver as they move around and catch the light. They also jump like springtails. 

I've not noticed any harm being done, so I'm not worried... Another strata in the mini ecosystem is more than welcome. Just wondering if I'm correct and if anyone else has seen these. 

Some extra info:

I thoroughly wash and heat sanitize anything I bring in from the outdoors so I don't think they got in that way. 

I have been collecting wild A. vulgare, but they are in their own enclosure. 

I love in a berm house that's mostly underground, and we get an amazing assortment of wildlife in the house: Parcoblatta have shown up in my enclosures, we once had a mushroom growing in the bathroom, and most recently I caught a nightcrawler cruising down the hallway.

TLDR: I think I have wild springtails in my tanks, but I'm not worried. I'm used to wildlife invading my home. Just want confirmation. 

Small silvers are an incredibly common species of springtail found in the US and in my opinion one of the best, they don't breed like mad like tropical pinks and don't bother smaller roach species much while still breeding better than the large whites species and handling much drier conditions than both species