Arthroverts

Spirostreptus sp. Hybridization Possibility?

Hello all, I am working on a multi-species millipede display tank, and I have a question about possible hybridization between some Spirostreptus species. I have a large (but I don't think mature) male/female pair of Spirostreptus sp. "Green Fairy Tail". The smaller one (the male I believe) is about five-six inches, while the larger is about six-eight inches. I also have five three-four inch Spirostreptus sp. 1, or Globular Millipedes. I would like to combine both species into my display, but I don't want to breed hybrids. Does anyone have experience with either of these species or other Spirostreptus and can shed some light here?

I am not asking for advice or information based off of wholly different genera.

Many thanks,

Arthroverts

What is "green fairy tail"? I don't think you'd have much to worry about since the unidentified "Spirostreptus" often available are probably not that closely related and may simply be spirostreptids from a different genus.

@Allpet Roaches, I believe it is also listed as Spirostreptus sp. 8. I decided to go ahead and put them together, as the Spirostreptus sp. 8 are the size of male Archispirostreptus gigas, while the Spirostreptus sp. 1 are much smaller, so I don't think hybridization will be a problem anymore. Thank you for your help!

Arthroverts