Only allowed male hissers with a state permit

Tigirl

Hi. Hopefully someone can help. I am  planning on moving to Florida next month. I have two separate colonies of Madagascar hissing cockroaches both males and females. I found out that only males are permitted into the state. These are my pets and I would be sad to not take the females with me. They are my original hissers. These are my pets and I certainly don’t want to have to rehome my beloved females. 

So, does anyone have advice? Or suggestions? Are these people going to come to my house to make sure there are no females. Lol. 

There's no shortage of Floridians that hate Periplaneta americana, and I am certain they would be very against an even LARGER roach invading despite hissers being so charming.  And you know how easy the babies escape.  But the University folks are smart enough seem to think its just a matter of time before red runners, dubias, and hissers join all the other invaders.  I'd be surprised if they already weren't on the loose somewhere there.  Is this just another case of bureaucracy fighting a losing battle?  My area here in Colorado has all kinds of rules, some make little sense, and there's so many its easy to break them.  I'm probably breaking a dozen of them on a daily basis.  Do they check?  Rarely, only when someone complained once, or when I left a visible violation in plain view for quite a while.   

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-2008-11-15-0811170176-story.html

• Thanks 1