Cleaning a Shelfordella lateralis colony

Hey everyone

I have a colony of about 1000 Shelfordella lateralis (rusty reds) And I am having issues cleaning their enclosure.

I would upload a picture but I cant get I below the 0.29MB.

So the enclosure has no substrate (to ease in finding ootheca) 4 Vertical egg trays and  1 horizontal tray where waterpipes are placed. Next to the horizontal egg Tray there is a food box with dogfood.

My problem is to put it bluntly they shit like crazy. At the end of the week everything apart from there food bowl is covered in small fecal matter. This is removed at the start of the week and repeated each week. However, I have no good way of getting all my roaches out of the colony so I can easily clean it.

What I do atm is I take each egg tray out and shake off the roaches into a temporary holding box until I have moved all the Roches. Then I make sure no roaches or ootheca are left and remove the fecal matter with a paper towel.

This is slow and tedious, and I deal with escapees every time.

I was wondering if any of you had some good ideas on how I could improve my cleaning routine.

Thanks in advance