Whatever happened to Redmont?

21 hours ago, Arthroverts said:

Hey all, I was wondering about what happened to @Redmont Exotics? I have been eagerly awaiting the many species he was importing to be released, and I have been needing to purchase a female of a millipede species he had for sale, but since then all has gone dark. Is this just another example of a dealer gone bust?

Thanks,

Arthroverts

I haven't talked with him in a while, but it's my understanding that the whole import probably fell apart, and so he just stopped posting about it... International deals fall through all the time, which is why most people don't really publicly post about their imports until they've actually got those species in hand... Those that do often end up with a little egg on their face. 

1 hour ago, Arthroverts said:

Yeah, but he seems to have gone completely off the grid. He was selling some species that he was breeding himself, so I know he wasn't relying on just imports.

Oh well; I hope one day I will be able to purchase some stuff from him.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Weird, don't know what happened then, maybe he just decided to leave the hobby quietly...