Can these species live together?

Homelander

36 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Can the "giant" green banana roach live together with zebra isopods harmoniously? 

It could work for a while, but one species would eventually outcompete the other unless specimens were culled regularly.

45 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Thanks for the help! What does culled mean? Should I try springtails? What kind of springtails species do well with them? 

Culling is just removing individuals from the colony. :)

I would definitely recommend springtails. Many species would do well with them, but I'd personally recommend against Sinella curviseta (Tropical Pink Springtail). They are extremely prolific and do a great job as a clean-up crew, but I've personally found them to be extremely annoying over time. They'll end up covering much of the total surface in your enclosure and are more conspicuous than many other springtail species because of how large they are. 

Thanks for replying :) so besides pink springtails which type of springtail would you choose if you were to restart? Also does the heat mat go on the wet side of the enclosure for giant banana roaches? Or would it be more beneficial to put the heat mat on the dry side?

11 hours ago, Homelander said:

Thanks for replying :) so besides pink springtails which type of springtail would you choose if you were to restart? Also does the heat mat go on the wet side of the enclosure for giant banana roaches? Or would it be more beneficial to put the heat mat on the dry side?

I would likely choose one of the small silver varieties, like this one here. But it doesn't matter all that much; many species should do. Some small silver springtails got into a bunch of my cultures somehow through materials I collected from outside (even though I sterilize everything) and they seem to be doing a good job, so that's really the only reason why I'd recommend them. lol I'm not sure if they're the exact same species I linked to.

Thanks for the information, its greatly appreciated! The heating mat under the moist side is sufficient you think? I'm raising giant panchloras. I think I read somewhere with a different type of roach you want it on the dry side.

8 hours ago, Homelander said:

Thanks for the information, its greatly appreciated! The heating mat under the moist side is sufficient you think? I'm raising giant panchloras. I think I read somewhere with a different type of roach you want it on the dry side.

Sorry, that part of your previous response went completely over my head. lol It shouldn't matter; only thing is that the moist side will dry out faster with the heat mat, so just make sure it never gets too dry. 🙂

42 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Awesome! Thank you! By any chance do you have giant banana roaches for sale? Or anyone that sells them? I want to add more to my enclosure. Also some silver springtails!

Sure thing! 

I don't, but @Bmaines96 might be able to hook you up with both of those. 🙂