FREE Roaches + BONUS! Come one, Come ALL - Bring your buckets!

7/28/2002, 11:05 am

I would like to invite you all out to a weekend retreat at MY HOUSE! Feel free to bring all of your roach-catching equipment - these are healthy, breeding ready-to-go roaches!! Two different species... enough for everyone!

As a free bonus, I will cook a melt-in-your-mouth pot roast for everyone who shows up!

---------

Seriously - somebody gave me a satellite receiver full of roaches about six months ago... as soon as I realized it, I got rid of it - but now my kitchen is INFESTED. I have bombed, sprayed, and put out bait traps... I was amazed to watch one walk around in the microwave WHILE IT WAS RUNNING - is there no death to these creatures?? Somebody PLEASE help me ...

Lynn

lynnanne@dtccom.net

Posted by Bert on 8/14/2002, 2:30 pm , in reply to "FREE Roaches + BONUS! Come one, Come ALL - Bring your buckets!"

The offer is interesting, but reading your message further on makes the offer a bit resistable. When you indicated that you've bombed and sprayed, perhaps you may be misinformed about raising these critters. Seiously, a place that has been bombed, sprayed and bait traps put out is really NO PLACE for roach collectors. My hope is that you control your cockroach problem, but for people that use theses guys as feeders, this is quite a scary revelation. You must understand that ANY roach that has potentially been exposed to insecticides is a lucky roach, at best. More importantly, some of the people that raise exotic pets would pose great risk to offer something up that has been anywhere near insecticides. Please don't misunderstand, the Pot Roast sounds great - but I'll pass on collecting any roaches.

Bert0727@email.com

Posted by johnny glades on 12/1/2002, 5:08 pm , in reply to "Re: FREE Roaches + BONUS! Come one, Come ALL - Bring your buckets!"

Hi, if you have German roaches, you are going to need a professional exterminator in order to get rid of them.

billyhill7@hotmail.com