Panchlora sp white

Hi im a newcomer here as only just found there was actually a forum for roaches I have tarantulas and mantids and I have several roach colonies Runner - Dubia - P Nivea - and P Giant all colonies thriving and I saw the whites and am very interested in starting a colony (not for feeders just to be clear) im based in Scotland UK can anybody help

Many Thanks

SB300

• Like 1

Only one person in the world sells them, @wizentrop, think he ships internationally. They are very very difficult though, one of the most finicky roaches in culture! 

Yes, indeed I still keep them like @Hisserdude said. Over the last year or two I have shipped this species to other keepers around the world, however because this is a slow breeding species I doubt anyone else has to offer. No one in Europe keeps them if I remember correctly.
My two colonies are thriving, and I am considering starting a third one. I really love this species - when they are crowded they look so unreal.. I mainly have adults now and because females are giving birth, I stopped offering them for sale until the nymphs get bigger and can be shipped. I no longer ship adults.

• Like 1

You can always PM me. I'll just warn you that they are not cheap (you can find my old ads here to get an idea of the price), and express shipping from North America to Europe is also not exactly cheap... Right now I suggest not to ship anything anyway due to postal service disruptions - transatlantic parcels are heavily delayed. Even within North America we are experiencing massive delivery delays.