Hey All

Bear Foot Inc

Well guess i should introduce myself! This is Samuel (aka Bear Foot inc) some of you might know me from arachnoboards...

I got into roaches two years ago with lobsters as a cheap way to feed my beardy... after a while i had a ton (like everyone who keeps lobsters. lol) and i started selling some off, after a while i traded some for some hissers... and it went from there! LOL

I know have 11 or 12 species of collectors and feeders, cant even remember what all off hand... From roaches i traded to Tarantulas, and i now have 200+ (had two egg sack's of mine hatch this year, plus about 40ish other pets ones) and as of now i have not bought even on! Just traded up, starting with 100 hisser nymphs... lol

Well thats me, ask any questions you might have...

~Samuel

Welcome Samuel!

That's pretty impressive to build a large tarantula collection strictly on roach trades. Two years ago I got two young pairs of Nosy Be panther chameleons primarily on a trade for roaches. I think we all underestimate the power of the roach.

I have several different bugs. Had loads of reptiles but sold them to buy roaches. God Bless the Roach! (but don't let the escapees get carried away in my home, please)

Welcome to the forum Samuel!

We are all at least a little crazy on roaches here!