Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About enaykudisi

  • Rank
  1. I have a clear enclosure with a mix of different isopods, and I've noticed some of the armadillidium, especially nasatum, seem to occasionally get their front half stuck in shed and die. I've tried reducing humidity, and upping it. I'm currently watching one, through foggy plastic, that appears to be stuck. I've also tried increasing calcium with egg shells (although I believe I overdid it at one point and had a few die off so I haven't added any for few months now). I make sure to have protein sources available constantly through fish/dog/cat food (that's removed if it begins to mold) plus nu
  • Create New...