insectGEEKS!

insectgeeks

Hello everybody!

My name is Robert Coral. Some of you may know me from my older website, InsectaCulture.com

I've recently created a NEW Social Network for Insect & Arachnid enthusiasts, insectgeeks.com. Here, you can share photos, videos, write blogs, create groups, chat and so much more!

I'm currently working with the following Roach species:

- Eurycotis decipiens

- Gromphadorhina portentosa

- Archimandrita tesselata

- Blaptica dubia

- Therea petiveriana

Robert

insectgeeks.com

Robert is one of the neatest people I've ever met in the hobby and he's laying the foundation for the high-tech future of our hobby. I'm very excited about his Insectavision concept where he'll be taking his camera to interesting places and streaming video for us to share in his explorations.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My apologies for the delay. I've been pretty busy getting insectgeeks setup. I've added many news features to the site and changed the name of "Insectavision" to IGtv.

Eventually, IGtv will be a place where anyone can come to "flip channels" and watch all things Inverts! From weekly syndicated shows, product reviews, store reviews, LIVE streams (field-collecting, shows, etc.), to simple videos... all by members just like YOU! It's also an incredibly flexible way for advertisers to reach a global audience, in ways that really work. IGtv isn't just more video on the internet... it's the hobby evolved.

If you're interested in hosting your own channel, please contact me (Chalcosoma) via insectgeeks.com for further details.

Orin,

I'm sorry to have missed the Calendar Photo Contest. Please do let me know when you have your next one.

Peter,

Thank you very much for the kind words!

Arachnocat,

Yep, that was me, taking my sink apart to retrieve a lost tarantula! I eventually got it all back together and the T is doing great. :D

P.S. I'm now working with 10 species of Roaches and looking for more.

Robert

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Remember me? I've been through alot so excuse my absence and please don't sue me for it! LOL! Hope you are well. Will check in at Insect Geeks as soon as I can. Just wanted to let you know that I haven't gone anywhere. Love you and the site.

th_sau22.jpg.gif