Roaches that have left the hobby.

I am looking to make a list of all the roaches that were at some point present in the US hobby, but have since completely disappeared. I would also like to hear about their fates.

1. Princisia vanwaerbeki "Black and White" - Hybridized with Tiger and Tricolor strains

4 hours ago, Roshan Vignarajah said:

I am looking to make a list of all the roaches that were at some point present in the US hobby, but have since completely disappeared. I would also like to hear about their fates.

1. Princisia vanwaerbeki "Black and White" - Hybridized with Tiger and Tricolor strains

Well I don't think the "Black and White" or "Tricolor" strains were ever in the US TBH... No one ever bothered bringing those over here when we had the "Tiger" stock (all three probably came from the very same import/locale, but were purposely or inadvertently line bred for slightly different coloration). Might have some good news on the "Black and White" front soon though... 😉

• Like 1