ANOTHER DUBIA MORPH

So my yellow colony are thriving now and sort of getting closer to what I want but while colour sorting my 3 dubia colonies the other day I noticed a lot of stripy ones (pic doesn't do them justice at all due to resized etc) which I quite liked so I separated them out and realised there were quite a few more than a lot so I've now got a 4th dubia Colony and I'll be interested to see how they get on and turn out colour wise

Ignore the male he just photo bombed

DubiaStripyMorph_copy_376x299.jpg.0d4b08dd7a15f927bc6471a74ce8cabb.jpg

The real colour is a lot bolder yellow and clearer stripes the resize messed it up

S

• Like 3

Well judging by the number I removed from the main colony I'm confident it will as I only took the ones like the pic there were many more very similar but lesser banded not as bold colour etc and I think it's connected to the yellows as when I remove the excess males for feeders I'm taking the darkest first and leaving the paler lightest males 

I've also noticed a few distinct orange types but not enough to separate yet so I'll keep an eye on those too 

SB