I've Finally Bred Orange Dalmations

Silverback

So after much trying I've finally produced some orange dalmations πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

I initially got lots of baby oranges and baby dalmations then A LOT of wild types but then I got ODs 😁

I'm going to take the ODs out and start a new colony then move over any others as I see them

I can't post pics as apparently I've run out of space and the administrators haven't answered any of my messages yet πŸ™„

SBΒ 

• Like 2

Nice, glad to hear it! 😁 Also, if you can post pictures somewhere else online, like a blog (which you can easily set up for free just as a photo dump) or some other forum, you can just copy the image's url and paste it in your posts/threads here on the forum instead (like I do). Which also means the pictures you share will be higher resolution too.

Thanks HDude I'll get my Klingon translater out and work out what you just said 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

But seriously I wouldn't know where to start mate I don't think you realise your dealing with a real life genuine neanderthal I was chuffed that I actually manage to post a pic on here that was huge for me I'm 62 and only use 1 app which is my Exotikeeper I'm just not technical at all my other half programmes any new gadgets etc I just use em BUT I've got to learn and it's not like I'm uneducated I've got 4 A levels Maths Physics Biology and Chemistry so I'll sort this out I promiseΒ 

SBΒ 

Β