Mes Neostylopyga rhombifolia

stefgot

If yours aren't breeding there may be something wrong them as they can continue to live but without fully recovering from certain stresses. It's not rare to get a culture start of this species and find the adult won't lay eggs but there's generally nothing that can be done about it. If you get a healthy batch they breed like there is no tomorrow (dry dog food can be used as a primary food) but they are prone to die-offs after a massive population explosion.

If yours aren't breeding there may be something wrong them as they can continue to live but without fully recovering from certain stresses. It's not rare to get a culture start of this species and find the adult won't lay eggs but there's generally nothing that can be done about it. If you get a healthy batch they breed like there is no tomorrow (dry dog food can be used as a primary food) but they are prone to die-offs after a massive population explosion.

I have seen this happen with a few species of roach...it can be very frustrating!

These are some of my favorite roaches. They make a great display species as they are often sitting out in the open during the day. Mine have yet to breed but I'm going to move them into another tank with lots of hides to make them feel more comfortable and raise the temp a bit and see what happens. :)