Hooray!

Matt K

:lol: That's quite a public-stereotype breaker! I wonder if other roaches do good acts like this and we just don't know about it. Still, it will take a lot more evidence like this to convince most people to like cockroaches. Not a bad-looking little guy either.

OHO! I knew that if there were American and German Cockroaches then there'd have to be Asian ones. Also are there any roaches that have the common name "African Cock Roach" and have a similar pattern on the thorax to that of the German and Asian roaches?

Need to know because if there is one then we might get close to having a roach for every continent ( except Antarctica unless I'm gravely mistake?! :o )!

th_sau22.jpg.gif

OHO! I knew that if there were American and German Cockroaches then there'd have to be Asian ones. Also are there any roaches that have the common name "African Cock Roach" and have a similar pattern on the thorax to that of the German and Asian roaches?

Need to know because if there is one then we might get close to having a roach for every continent ( except Antarctica unless I'm gravely mistake?! :o )!

th_sau22.jpg.gif

Eheheh... Uh, well actually, there are plenty of African roaches. When people think cockroach they think American roaches. Many people don't realize there are tons of different roaches that occupy every continent, save for Antarctica.