Time to remove the nymphs!

Alright this may be a bit of a dumb question but I wanted to make sure of it before I proceed removing the nymphs. My adult Dubia colony so far has about 400+ females and 130+ males in it right now. Needless to say I'm starting to get a ton of nymphs. I wanted to remove them within the week to make room for more nymphs over the next month. Is it cool to do this? My understanding is once they are born they are on their own and I could remove them whenever I wanted. Is this a true statement? I'm probably going to move some frass into the new container for them as well.

What do you guys think?

Thanks,

-Ian

For the vast majority of species you can separate the young out from the adults (just not for M. rhinoceros, debatably).

Alright this may be a bit of a dumb question but I wanted to make sure of it before I proceed removing the nymphs. My adult Dubia colony so far has about 400+ females and 130+ males in it right now. Needless to say I'm starting to get a ton of nymphs. I wanted to remove them within the week to make room for more nymphs over the next month. Is it cool to do this? My understanding is once they are born they are on their own and I could remove them whenever I wanted. Is this a true statement? I'm probably going to move some frass into the new container for them as well.

What do you guys think?

Thanks,

-Ian