Parcobalatta latta

ismart

Cute!! I found my first wood roach today. I don't know how to tell gender, though. Hoping its a male though because the ones with wings look cool (and female don't have such nice wings)

can you give me just a bit of info on them like what is best to feed them? I know they need lots of moisture and they eat decaying stuff but I'm not sure exactly what to feed him

Pretty clear photos of such a little one!

Thanks, Peter!

Cute!! I found my first wood roach today. I don't know how to tell gender, though. Hoping its a male though because the ones with wings look cool (and female don't have such nice wings)

can you give me just a bit of info on them like what is best to feed them? I know they need lots of moisture and they eat decaying stuff but I'm not sure exactly what to feed him

I have been feeding mine cricket food. I forgot the name of it but they do really well on it. I know it used to be called gutload, but they have since changed the name. Petland dicounts carries it. I always have moist paper towel in there enclosure. They love there moisture.