info on ?

Hey there I am new here and Peter told me I should try asking every one out here, so I am looking for info on some kinds of Roaches, the info is egg layer or livebearer, how well do they fly "like a little or very well", and climber or @ what stage do they climb @, sexing how do you sex them, breeding how well do tey breed, also setup how do you keep this roach?.The roaches are; (Gyna capucina)- Pink, (Gyna lurida) Porcelain, & Orange Head (Eublaberus posticus), Green Banana(Panchlora nivea)

Well thank you for the help :unsure:. I found this on them so far, 1st Gyna capucina, live bearing, didnt say anything on flying, glass climbers, didnt say about the sexing or the breeding and houseing info on just this 1. 2nd Dyna lurida, live bearing, fly like crazy & can take off from the ground, glass climbers it looks like as adults, same for the other 3 questions as with the 1st one "still looking". 3rd Eublaberus posticus, live bearer, wing biters nothing on flying, not a glass climber, same for the other 3 questions as with the 1st one "still looking". 4th Panchlora nivea, live bearer, fly well, glass climber, sexing females are bigger then the males, it didnt say any thing on the breeding, and a bucket cage. So if any one want to fill what I don't see here it is.

Panchlora dont really fly that often.... they might want to buzz around if its dark (dont open the cage after sunset), but during the day thier only interest seems to be to congregate in the substrate (I use a mix of coconut bark chips and NZ spagnum moss). They are great escape artists though, so a wipe of Vaseline around the top 2 inches of the container helps alot. I keep them in a 10 gallon tank with a screen lid (small mesh screen like for the window on your house). They reproduce like bananas... ;)