hello from laughing dog!

laughing dog

im finally getting my account to work again on and off, and am in the states, 29, male, and got to into roaches as i was looking into alternative feeders for some herps i want to aquire aside from leos, i had just bought to breed(big bust as theyre all five females. lol). so now im hopelessly addicted again to inverts like a kid again. unfortunatly i havent gotten off to the best start with my new inverts, for various reasons mainly do to no fault of my own, but am tring to work with the things i got, and hopefully itll give a better sense of acomplishment in the end result. i currently have one stunted dubia colony, one starting but stepping back wards dubia colony, one hisser colony, and one just aguired lot of giant cave roach, along with some wild latteralis that are also stunted as i have no more male, and only maybe half a dozen females(which was the starting prob mostly from the first dubia colony i aquired). interested in meeting and bugging any of you who will learn me in roaches, as here is one of the ones i was refered to as the go to site(along with not knowing how to do any of the others)

• 2 weeks later...
im finally getting my account to work again on and off, and am in the states, 29, male, and got to into roaches as i was looking into alternative feeders for some herps i want to aquire aside from leos, i had just bought to breed(big bust as theyre all five females. lol). so now im hopelessly addicted again to inverts like a kid again. unfortunatly i havent gotten off to the best start with my new inverts, for various reasons mainly do to no fault of my own, but am tring to work with the things i got, and hopefully itll give a better sense of acomplishment in the end result. i currently have one stunted dubia colony, one starting but stepping back wards dubia colony, one hisser colony, and one just aguired lot of giant cave roach, along with some wild latteralis that are also stunted as i have no more male, and only maybe half a dozen females(which was the starting prob mostly from the first dubia colony i aquired). interested in meeting and bugging any of you who will learn me in roaches, as here is one of the ones i was refered to as the go to site(along with not knowing how to do any of the others)

Well i've spoken to you already but i'd be glad to answer any questions etc. welcome to the place! The more the merrier.

im enjoying the roaches actually more than most other petts oddly, and am currently tring to hatch a fresh aborted ooth from my new dubia colony(though just a bit ago i saw babies running around in there), but hoping ill work out as good as the last times i tried it, without the flies killing them as they were emerging from their ooth the second half of the way. has anyone noticed that the roaches heads pop out about a week before they come out of the egg cases (i just put a piece of dog food up to them wet, and they seem to eat it) so im wondering if they eat something the mother produces and actually arent just actually self contained in eggs in the mother, and actually are parented more than most think. ???

also i just saved a big roach that ran right at me from across the middle of the post office floor, scaring and disgusting the woman behind me, as i just stood there in line still with it on my hand waiting, instead of killing it like the old man across the room was warning me to before it got to me. lol so i guess im ober geek, huh?