Roach Special That Can't Be Beat!

Posted by LindsayMarie on 5/30/2004, 12:09 am

mailto:adopted_daughter@hotmail.com

I REALLY need to thin my lobster colonies down and monthly cleaning time is the best time to do it So I am offering Lobster Roach Nymphs (smalls, mediums and larges) at REALLY low prices. Offer good until sold out!

All orders are sent with an over count, care sheet and a sample of my leading quality roach gutload.

SPECIAL 250 for $15

SPECIAL 500 for $25

SPECIAL 1000 for $45

SPECIAL 1500 for $65

SPECIAL 2000 for $85

*Prices do not include shipping. Depending on your location and order amount shipping can range anywhere from $3.85 - $8.55 (USPS Priority). Each order will be sent with a delivery confirmation number. Live arrival is not guaranteed with Priority. You must upgrade to USPS Express for live arrival guarantee.

**PAYPAL SPECIAL** If you pay by paypal I will include 25 younger adults for free on orders of 250 and 500. On orders of 1000 or more I will include 50 younger adults for free!

Payment Options:

NON credit card payments through Paypal (e-mail for paypal address), money orders, cashiers check, personal check (allow 7-10 days to clear) and cash (at your own discretion).

Shipping:

2 day Priority Mail shipping is included in the prices above unless otherwise stated. You can upgrade to USPS Express for an additional $15 (live arrival guaranteed). Again live arrival is NOT guaranteed with priority so no refunds or replacements will be given unless you upgrade to Express. Thank you for your understanding. I ship out roaches on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week. With Mon and Tue shipment preferred.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at the e-mail address below. Look forward to doing business with you!

adopted_daughter@hotmail.com

**If interested in quantities not listed or adults feel free to e-mail me and we may be able to work something out. Thanks!**