Diferent B. dubia

nevrast

hi guys,

just showing a female that is a bit diferent (less black on the pronotum) from the others i've seen and poped out of my culture a month or so ago :)

Can we infere that there is hybrid blood in there somewhere? or some variations in pattern naturally occur?

20100120-DSC_6350.jpg

Best regards from Portugal

Pedro

errr... thats when the language barrier steps in ;). As in, i didnt quite follow your remark Bugman.

ehehehe

Do you here that? ...I think it's little banjos :(

errr... thats when the language barrier steps in ;). As in, i didnt quite follow your remark Bugman.

ehehehe

Good luck explaining that one, Bugman :lol: .

It’s just an odd joke; it’s probably not even worth your time. It’s a proven fact that there is high correlation between the level of inbreeding a hillbilly has and the better his banjo strumming and jug blowing abilities may be. Are you familiar with Jed Clampett?

Sorry…I’m sure it’s just not even worth the time or energy.

Lol, dont know the fella, but nothing that google doesnt solv ;)

:) poor country folk being abused like that eheheh

It’s just an odd joke; it’s probably not even worth your time. It’s a proven fact that there is high correlation between the level of inbreeding a hillbilly has and the better his banjo strumming and jug blowing abilities may be. Are you familiar with Jed Clampett?

That was even better than I anticipated. Keep going....

• 3 years later...