tokay geckos (and or fire bellied toads)?

laughing dog

Im looking into trying to set up the original setup i had in mind for a pair of tokay geckos, as as i have to move the big one or the smaller three ball pythons that have quickly out grown that tank for all four ( i know i know, but they oddly are less stressed and feed every night together, mostly). anyone on here keep them, or if by luck even breed, or would ship me a wild caught baby, or a pair of adults? we all know how much they eat, and that all of us have plenty of feeders for their eat anything apetites.. lol

also looking for fire bellied toad's, tadpoles, or developing eggs.

• 1 month later...

Well if you are talking abotu TOKAY Gecko I am so happen to Keep about 36 of them 6 Males and 30 Female. I house 1 Male and 5 Female in a 4ft height x 3 ft Length and 2 1/2ft Box Enclosure. and I feed them with about 30 crickets (At the moment) daily. and so far I have only less then around 10 babies every 3 onth from all my pair. and currently i house 20 of them together and living very happliy.

wow, good to know they are as communal as i thought, and not just mindless aggressors like most say. you wouldnt want to part with any would you?

wow, good to know they are as communal as i thought, and not just mindless aggressors like most say. you wouldnt want to part with any would you?

Not much at the moment, I will inform you if i wanna part with some of them. Coz this are still under my experiment phasa coz I have no idea how many could I produce yet, to CB this gecko is not that simple yet for me hahahaha.

They can be communal but as age pick up they will start to fight most of the time you can see the mature male will lost their tail. But Female are ok to live together as long as they are same size.

im very curios to see pics and setups of them. i was under the impression you had so many from breeding out from only a small amount, and were working on tame and/or morghs of captive generations.. either way im envious.