are my Discoid pure?

Ditto. They look fine. However, if you see any irregular pronotum markings (especially any extensions right and left of the black "square" on the pronotum) in future generations, they're probably hybrids.

Here's a pic of a hybrid discoidalis x boliviensis:

sdc13453.jpg

The difference between the hybrids and "atropos" (or at least the strain in the US currently called "atropos", genitalia dissections will be done soon!) is that atropos nymphs come in one color; dark brown. Hybrid nymphs will exhibit a wide variety of colors including orange. The adult atropos also have "cleaner" pronotum margins, which, although they do vary, are more consistent.

Here's a pic of "atropos":

sdc13979.jpg

thanks for the conformation though i will keep and eye on them. though Zephyr could you dumb down a little of what you said because i got lost on, especiall what you mean by "atropos" and "irregular pronotum markings (especially any extensions right and left of the black "square" on the pronotum)"

thanks

thanks for the conformation though i will keep and eye on them. though Zephyr could you dumb down a little of what you said because i got lost on, especiall what you mean by "atropos" and "irregular pronotum markings (especially any extensions right and left of the black "square" on the pronotum)"

thanks

Basically, look at the roach on the left hand side of your first photo. The black spot on its pronotum is about as big as the pronotum spot on pure B. discoidalis will be. Compare to my photo of a hybrid discoidalis x boliviensis; the pronotum spot is much larger than the square on your specimen.