Yay vandalism!

vfox

Sorry just needed to vent. I was about to go to work and some (expletive) broke into my wife and I's cars. They only took our gps and left all our CDs and sound systems alone. Grrrrr. Anyway, so yeah, that was my morning. How are you guys? Lol. :\

Sorry just needed to vent. I was about to go to work and some (expletive) broke into my wife and I's cars. They only took our gps and left all our CDs and sound systems alone. Grrrrr. Anyway, so yeah, that was my morning. How are you guys? Lol. :\

:lol: :lol:

My morning's not much better (but nobody broke into my car)

Now the only problem is getting our windows fixed. They broke out my passenger and drivers side and my wifes driver side. It's winter and going to be a cold drive to the garage.

I won't pry on your happenings Hisserman, hope things go better for you.

Now the only problem is getting our windows fixed. They broke out my passenger and drivers side and my wifes driver side. It's winter and going to be a cold drive to the garage.

I won't pry on your happenings Hisserman, hope things go better for you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pry away... here's how it went:

1. Wake up to screaming outside at 2 AM

2. Go outside to find a fight between three of my neighbors

3. Cops come the moment I step outside

4. Cops question me, they think I was "involved in the illegal activity last night" my neighbor jumps in and quotes "It was just a party, and it's illegal because you weren't there." (Well, okay, not those exact words, but I can't post them)

5. They question me and they had camera that proved I was right.

6. I go home at 6:30 and prepare for work

Some people are just... Well ignoring whatever words I could put there, I just wanted to post my sympathies to you guys.

Some people are just... Well ignoring whatever words I could put there, I just wanted to post my sympathies to you guys.

Yeah.... Well, look at the bright side--My car's fine (unlike vfox <_< . By the way does your insurance cover it? )

Yeah.... Well, look at the bright side--My car's fine (unlike vfox <_< . By the way does your insurance cover it? )

Thanks guys. The insurance covers the windows except for our deductible. We don't have insurance on the gps systems they took though. I'm thinking it was teenage kids because four more were broken in to about mile or so away and some were spray painted. On top of that the stupid **** dropped the center punch by my car that they were busting windows out with. Cops took that, I want to put it in the punk kids knee cap, inconvenience them for a few days too, jerks.

Thanks guys. The insurance covers the windows except for our deductible. We don't have insurance on the gps systems they took though. I'm thinking it was teenage kids because four more were broken in to about mile or so away and some were spray painted. On top of that the stupid **** dropped the center punch by my car that they were busting windows out with. Cops took that, I want to put it in the punk kids knee cap, inconvenience them for a few days too, jerks.

Oh man, that sucks.

The teenagers have hit my neighborhood (and entire complex) hard. Those ******* ******** have even cut some alarm systems, hotwired cars, and spray painted everywhere. How do they think it's funny? Those idiots.

Too bad they weren't caught... :(

Fine to be upset, but take it easy with the references to profanity. Those ***** are very much the same as using the words.

On a related note, the teenage neighbor girl hit our new minivan a couple weeks ago, scraping just the rub-rail/molding strip across the driver's side. We couldn't prove it was her because her red car is a beater and one more scrape is difficult to see. Given the angles of the damage to our car, the proximity of her parents' driveway and the fact that it was garbage day so she had to back out around the garbage can on her side of the driveway, the evidence is mighty suggestive. It cost us $275 to have the molding pulled off and repainted.

Hit and run! I gave her a stare a few days later that froze her stiff for a very long five seconds. I can't say for sure what she might have thought was going through my mind. But there's a good chance she was right!

Fine to be upset, but take it easy with the references to profanity. Those ***** are very much the same as using the words.

On a related note, the teenage neighbor girl hit our new minivan a couple weeks ago, scraping just the rub-rail/molding strip across the driver's side. We couldn't prove it was her because her red car is a beater and one more scrape is difficult to see. Given the angles of the damage to our car, the proximity of her parents' driveway and the fact that it was garbage day so she had to back out around the garbage can on her side of the driveway, the evidence is mighty suggestive. It cost us $275 to have the molding pulled off and repainted.

Hit and run! I gave her a stare a few days later that froze her stiff for a very long five seconds. I can't say for sure what she might have thought was going through my mind. But there's a good chance she was right!

Ok sorry.

I suspect I'm not the only one here who has neighbors oblivious to the plague-potential next door! ;) I see myself in a pea green trench coat opening my mouth as thousands of roaches pour out, making a bee-line for her hair. (Oh yeah, this venting stuff works wonders!) Or maybe just the old glovebox trick. I imagine the first two therapy visits and she'll have paid out what it cost to fix my car.

I suspect I'm not the only one here who has neighbors oblivious to the plague-potential next door! ;) I see myself in a pea green trench coat opening my mouth as thousands of roaches pour out, making a bee-line for her hair. (Oh yeah, this venting stuff works wonders!) Or maybe just the old glovebox trick. I imagine the first two therapy visits and she'll have paid out what it cost to fix my car.

I already freak out all my co-workers, I can't imagine someone who doesn't actually know me coming across hundreds of large roaches, lol. I did tell a buddy I work with that in going to put 50,000 Blatta lateralis in his car...he hates roaches lol. :)

I already freak out all my co-workers, I can't imagine someone who doesn't actually know me coming across hundreds of large roaches, lol. I did tell a buddy I work with that in going to put 50,000 Blatta lateralis in his car...he hates roaches lol. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone knows me (especially my friends :P ) as the crazy pet person--it used to be just inverts, reptiles and some non-exotic roaches (dubia), but then (a few years ago) I added fish and more roaches to the list... In some parts I'm even known as the dude that sells great mushrooms at a cheap price!

• 8 months later...

I hope ya filed a report with the police!

Gotcha beat with what happened to me today (still an ongoing investigation so im zipper lipped about it for a bit) but it was a kick *** day! Crappy thing is it starts for me at 0500 LOL!

Nate

Once I accidentally left my car unlocked overnight and someone went through the glovebox and left everything scattered all over the car, but they didn't take anything - not even my CD's! I was offended (just kidding) because I think I have pretty good musical taste <_< . Still, it feels gross to think about a stranger being in your car. Sorry that happened to you, vfox. Might want to splurge on a good detail job to "cleanse" it, eh?