Jump to content

Blaberus giganteus


Zephyr
 Share

Recommended Posts

I first received my Blaberus giganteus colony in September 2007. Since then they have gone through plenty of differently sized and shaped container and many different substrates. After using plywood and experimenting with dermestid beetles as a tank clean-up crew I found that things weren't going the way I wanted. The roaches were multiplying but the container had an odor and the beetles would eat all the grain foods I put in for the roaches. Finally, I made the switch to a new container, new substrate, and new molting platforms, as well as a new clean-up crew (Alphitobius diaperinus). Behold the product of 3.5 years of research and breeding! :D

23r5vf8.jpg

2jba2yq.jpg

29bzi8k.jpg

2najwar.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...