Roaches in my house!

I know, totally a troll headline, lol. Seriously though I just found my first ever cockroach inside my house that I didn't put there lol. It was a Parcoblatta species, likely pennsylvanica because of it's size. It's a medium sized nymph and was walking on the landing at the top of my stairs near the bedroom. I laughed when i saw it, weird reaction right? And then scooped up my new tenant to place it with my others. Roaches just love me, lol.

I know, totally a troll headline, lol. Seriously though I just found my first ever cockroach inside my house that I didn't put there lol. It was a Parcoblatta species, likely pennsylvanica because of it's size. It's a medium sized nymph and was walking on the landing at the top of my stairs near the bedroom. I laughed when i saw it, weird reaction right? And then scooped up my new tenant to place it with my others. Roaches just love me, lol.

The American roaches keep partying in my kitchen. But, I am not as hospitable as you are. :lol:

My daughter will try to keep them, and I swear she is trying to feed them.
<_<

I'm not sure how okay I'd be with Periplaneta running around...but my colony is pretty secure afterall lol. Parcoblatta don't worry me though, they are pretty uninvasive.

The American roaches keep partying in my kitchen. But, I am not as hospitable as you are. :lol:

My daughter will try to keep them, and I swear she is trying to feed them.
<_<

lol :lol: Looks like you taught her too well!

• 2 weeks later...

I found another late instar Parcoblatta pennsylvanica yesterday...well rather my wife did. It was in the kitchen of all places and she snagged it by the antenna. She brought it to me and was like "is this one of yours!?" I laughed (again) and said no because all mine are adults right now, so into the enclosure it went and today it molted into a sub adult male. She took it pretty well I thought, not that she was happy about it, but she even save it for me. That sure says something about love, Eh? Lol!