Greetings!

Hello all,

New to the site and I love it, finally found an american based roach forum! I never knew so many people kept exotic species of roaches! Anyways, a little about myself. My name is Matt and i run First Choice Feeders, ive been trying to fill a niche in a market that you dont see much which is specializing in feeders that others dont. I handle springtails (pink, tropical and black), Fruitflies (Melo, Hydei Turkish gliders and Golden Hydei) isopods (striped dwarf, white dwarf and orange) dubia and Blaberus Hybrids.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. We here are pretty roach crazy so you will certainly learn of some new feeder options from us. There is more than dubia and the hybrids out there. ;)

I will likely see you at the hamburg show to grab some Isopods, the dwarfs would do well in my tropical bins.

Great ill make sure i set aside some. Pretty cool collection you have there. Do you keep the honeybees inside or out?

They stay outside, eventually I want to get a glass observation hive for my workshop.

That's awesome, the Natural Science here in philly has an indoor/outdoor display. It's amazing to get an inside view of a working hive!

Orin- I can get you some pictures when I get a chance. They are tiny, about 1/8" to 1/4" full grown.