Welcome back!

vfox

Sorry for the late update. I actually posted a note about the downtime issue and the forum being back up, but I guess I posted it too soon (before the software had a chance to "settle", and it disappeared). Anyway, apologies for the downtime the past few weeks too. Roachforum was previously hiding in a subfolder of the mantidforum.net website. It is now on its own hosting package and won't be affected or slowed down by its sister forum.

I'd like to make a quick mention of the American Cockroach Society Publication I just finished reading. Orin shipped the first-ever issue out last week. I was disappointed that the forum went down the same week Orin released the publication, but glad to see he's posted a topic about it in the Classifieds section now. Orin's contributions to the roach hobby go far beyond what he does on this forum and the new publication. I was very happy to give back by purchasing a copy, and very pleased to see forum members contributing articles, and not just "American" members!

Sorry for the late update. I actually posted a note about the downtime issue and the forum being back up, but I guess I posted it too soon (before the software had a chance to "settle", and it disappeared). Anyway, apologies for the downtime the past few weeks too. Roachforum was previously hiding in a subfolder of the mantidforum.net website. It is now on its own hosting package and won't be affected or slowed down by its sister forum.

I'd like to make a quick mention of the American Cockroach Society Publication I just finished reading. Orin shipped the first-ever issue out last week. I was disappointed that the forum went down the same week Orin released the publication, but glad to see he's posted a topic about it in the Classifieds section now. Orin's contributions to the roach hobby go far beyond what he does on this forum and the new publication. I was very happy to give back by purchasing a copy, and very pleased to see forum members contributing articles, and not just "American" members!

I just ordered mine from Orin. Hopefully the next time around something like this comes up I'll be able to contribute myself.

lol i actually saw that then when i got back the site was down good to see it all sorted out now, and ya just ordered it too

• 1 year later...