Calendar Now Available

Peter Clausen

Check out the finished calendar, or purchase it at the following link for $12.49 (cost of production):

http://www.lulu.com/product/calendar/2012-allpet-roaches-members-calendar/18801493

(If the link doesn't work, the calendar file may still be publishing. Check back in a little while.)

The honest answer to that question is way too long. I've used this company for calendars for a few years now. When I made the mantidforum calendar last week, the publishing process showed on-screen and took a few moments. I watched the nice little line grow across the screen and it finished up quickly.

I'm currently trying to make this roachforum calendar for the 3rd time. I get this annoying little clock and this third time left the processing window open for over an hour and it has still not completed. This exact thing has happened in previous years too. Their software seems a little shoddy.

So, while I'm typing this I opened the "revise" option in a second window and it appears to be publishing! I should have a link for you soon, I think!

Six copies, Nancy? What are you going to do with all of them?

Well, you know, I have to send copies to my mom and sister so they can have a good laugh at my expense... and one for my desk at work... and one for a friend who rolls her eyes at all my strange pets but might think it's cool... and... I'm sure I'll think of someone else. :lol: It's just too much fun and I'm glad you organized it - thanks, Peter!

You're welcome! I'm really happy that we had a nice turnout in such a short amount of time. I was pretty impressed with the end result. What did you all think of Orin's cover photo?

Hmmm, makes me wonder when they'll be available for sale ;)

Also a very awesome cover, I was very excited to see it.

Hmmm, makes me wonder when they'll be available for sale ;)

Nanchantress mentioned she purchased 6 of them...in a post above.

http://www.lulu.com/product/calendar/2012-allpet-roaches-members-calendar/18801493

Roachforum calendar sales are exceeding Mantidforum calendar sales by an order of magnitude! I do a lot of the work, Herpetologyfrk, but I don't make a dime off this.

Nanchantress mentioned she purchased 6 of them...in a post above.

Roachforum calendar sales are exceeding Mantidforum calendar sales by an order of magnitude! I do a lot of the work, Herpetologyfrk, but I don't make a dime off this.

Oh ordered two calendars! I was talking about the species on the cover :D