Update

got a few new species recently from Kyle <3.

fusca - dusky cave roach

B.cabrerai - striped burrowing roach

Panchlora sp. - giant banana roach

A.insignis - flat horn hisser pairI

lol *runs to room with sweet pepper bag*. My Tesselata's are doing great! After adjusting the husbandry a bit they are molting into robust vibrant adults with lovely wings. Waiting for two nymphs to grow into a big sweet colony is slow and exciting! I would def reccomend.

IMG_20130413_144545.jpg

The new roaches arived and I come to a realization that I'm a space case and had nothing ready. *runs to walmart,busts out rotozip,glue gun,screen,scissors,vasaline,egg flats,mulch,moss*

IMG_20130417_142448.jpg

IMG_20130417_163704.jpg

Hmmmm remember you can always ad shelves : P

IMG_20130403_130117.jpg

Portentosa nymphs!

20130324_045259.jpg

G.Oblongata! He's a big boy.

20130411_133808.jpg

Picked up a tegu *Bundy*

IMG_20130406_150744.jpg

Hanging out at the Expo with my Son . Not vending this show just visiting.....little ones can't resist tiny turtles. It will be a shame if they actually suscesfully ban selling these profitable gems!

Great photos! Note to self, DON'T eat the peppers! :P my female G. Oblongata could be larger than your male I keep meaning to post a photo. It's so hard with kids because they want everything but don't know animals actually need our help to live but when a kid is old enough to start helping care for a pet it really shows great responsibility and companionship.

yup clear packing tape....as you can see they are all haulted at the start of it lol. Then there is a layer of vaseline above that. It helps emensly .... but those little fucks tend to escape still every now and then.

If your selling them with a disclaimer claiming they are for educational purposes then I do believe it's still legal.....They are trying to take away that privilege . So much for education hahahaha. I will get the finer details at the next swap! I shall measure that boy today. I do believe that pair just had their first batch of nymphs <3

• 3 weeks later...

got a few new species recently from Kyle <3.

fusca - dusky cave roach

B.cabrerai - striped burrowing roach

Panchlora sp. - giant banana roach

A.insignis - flat horn hisser pairI

lol *runs to room with sweet pepper bag*. My Tesselata's are doing great! After adjusting the husbandry a bit they are molting into robust vibrant adults with lovely wings. Waiting for two nymphs to grow into a big sweet colony is slow and exciting! I would def reccomend.

IMG_20130413_144545.jpg

The new roaches arived and I come to a realization that I'm a space case and had nothing ready. *runs to walmart,busts out rotozip,glue gun,screen,scissors,vasaline,egg flats,mulch,moss*

IMG_20130417_142448.jpg

IMG_20130417_163704.jpg

Hmmmm remember you can always ad shelves : P

IMG_20130403_130117.jpg

Portentosa nymphs!

20130324_045259.jpg

G.Oblongata! He's a big boy.

20130411_133808.jpg

Picked up a tegu *Bundy*

IMG_20130406_150744.jpg

Hanging out at the Expo with my Son . Not vending this show just visiting.....little ones can't resist tiny turtles. It will be a shame if they actually suscesfully ban selling these profitable gems!

The nymphs are pretty cute. Could you post pictures of your other 3 species? Best of luck with all of them. Your sons cute also.