species ID sold to me as zebra

thats exactly what I told the guy when he was selling them to me they were $3-$5 each

I did ask if he was sure they were zebras he said his friend knew what he was doing and they were what was listed

either way really cant complain just the skunk species is not one I was planning on owning

still will be fun to raise them up and start the colony

Yes! Each species is so different that it is fun to experience new one. I've only had 3: German; Madagascan; Blabberous Discoidus. Others I dream of having: American, Pennsylvania Wood, Green Cuban, Peppered, Giant Cave, etc. Information on where to purchase these appreciated.

For anyone living in the States craigslist is a good place to try for the more common species. Teachers will often have colonies in their classrooms and decide they need to sell off some of the nymphs! I was able to get my Peppered roach nymphs that way. Mostly I see the "giant cave" and Dubia roaches on craigslist.

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to the guy yesterday at another show we were vending (this time is was the owner of the roaches) we went over the ID of the roaches and he said he would make it right with that being said I understand the value of these guys and im going to sweeten things up a bit were looking to do a few trades and hes a good guy so im going to hook him up with some nice mantises I have incubating and a few various nymphs from species he doesnt have yet neostylopyga rhombifolia.blaberus giganteus and blaberus discoidlis