Red Runners

I was curious how do people feed off red runners to their pets, (ie. tarantulas , reptiles , amphibians) in the aquarium? I'm not sure if they can climb glass but I know they can climb the rubber sealing along the inside corners of an aquarium. Thanks for your help!

for our reptiles we always been feed using a 56qt bin. they cant climb the sides ,but it you cant use this method.you can put packing tape around the top or even just on the silicon sealant they wont or atleast shouldnt be able to get over that.for screen cages I have no answer lol

I had to run a thin ring of vaseline around the inside edge of my scorpion tank to keep them in. It's been nearly a year since i got rid of my colony of red runners (and I had only had them a month!), but they are far from gone and are breeding at a good rate in the scorpion tank. (My scorps hate them and refuse to eat them. Sigh.) I would suggest being absolutely sure that the tank you're feeding in is escape proof if you're feeding anything but males, since I keep find small nymphs running around the room at night and I'm a bit concerned that there's a loose female reproducing somewhere outside of a tank.

Can't imagine feedy pretty, gentle roaches to creepy tarantulas and poisonous scorpions. Everyone to his own, I guess. SHUDDER.