My current roaches

There shape is classic and pattern as nymphs is beautiful and once there adults they have a beautiful hint of deep brown and in the right light males are a red you don't often see.

Cheers!!

It's for P. australasiae, isn't it? I totally agree with you :)

The texinensis I have down here are avid flyers and i can't open a container without them runing up and out.

I have a question for u. Were u able to get some offsprings from the Chorisoneuras you have? I managed to get some oothecae but I don't know how to take care of them. So if you did get the oothecae to hatch, could you tell me how you kept them?

I have a question for u. Were u able to get some offsprings from the Chorisoneuras you have? I managed to get some oothecae but I don't know how to take care of them. So if you did get the oothecae to hatch, could you tell me how you kept them?

Yes I have had the ooths hatch and raised adults to 2nd gen. The skinny ooths are worthless. and leave the the healty plump ooths with the adults were the mother decided to place them. If you can keep the cages consistent and do not let the substrate go stale or stagnent I am sorry thats the only way I know how to explain that.

And don't let isopods in micro blatta enclosures they are anything but beneficial.

Good luck.

Yes I have had the ooths hatch and raised adults to 2nd gen. The skinny ooths are worthless. and leave the the healty plump ooths with the adults were the mother decided to place them. If you can keep the cages consistent and do not let the substrate go stale or stagnent I am sorry thats the only way I know how to explain that.

And don't let isopods in micro blatta enclosures they are anything but beneficial.

Good luck.

Thank you for the helpful info :)

I think I get what u mean by not letting the substrate get stale or stagnant.

Looking forward to see your Chorisoneura setup in the near future :)

Thank you! I found another male. I have about 3 or 4 adult females and 2 adult males. You posted the same picture right here in this topic as in the bugguide so thats how I knew.

Nice!

Looks like these guys aren't as rare as I thought they were. Few months ago, I was only able to find a single female at a specific location. Recently, I discovered that these guys can be found at not only that specific location, but also can be found near my house. lol

I have 8 adult females, 3 adult males, 1 sub-adult male, and a female nymph. 6 of the females and 2 of the males will be sent to one of the members on this forum for breeding :)