I have a question about “Gromphadorhini”

I am abecedarian. Frankly, my english is not good.

I have a question about “Gromphadorhini”;

“Gromphadorhini”Including these?

Aeluropoda

Aeluropoda insignis

Ateloblatta

Ateloblatta cambouini

Ateloblatta malagassa

Ateloblatta natvigi

Elliptorhina

Elliptorhina brunneri

Elliptorhina chopardi

Elliptorhina coquereliana

Elliptorhina davidi

Elliptorhina javanica

Elliptorhina laevigata

Elliptorhina lefeuvri

Elliptorhina oblonga

Elliptorhina problematica

Elliptorhina testacea

Gromphadorhina

Gromphadorhina grandidieri

Gromphadorhina oblongonota

Gromphadorhina picea

Gromphadorhina portentosa

Leozehntnera

Leozehntnera maxima

Princisia

Princisia vanwaerebeki

So question

1.Gromphadorhini→Princisia ;Are“Princisia“only ”Princisia vanwaerebeki“?

2.Fauchschaben - Futtermix is what?

3.Fauchschaben - light is what?

Thank you for your answers

Sorry, I do not know what that means either. He is selling a cockroach that he does not know what species it is? I think Futtermix only means mixed feeders in German. Strange that he is selling feeder hissing roaches. I thought they were not used as feeders. I do not know what the "light" means.

Edit: He probably means Grophadorhina portentosa by Fauchschaben. In English people shorten the name Madagaskar Hissing Cockroach to Hissing Roach. Does he not know the species?

Edited by happy1892

Sorry, I do not know what that means either. He is selling a cockroach that he does not know what species it is? I think Futtermix only means mixed feeders in German. Strange that he is selling feeder hissing roaches. I thought they were not used as feeders. I do not know what the "light" means.

Edit: He probably means Grophadorhina portentosa by Fauchschaben. In English people shorten the name Madagaskar Hissing Cockroach to Hissing Roach. Does he not know the species?

German!Should be the German! I think "light" is Lighter in color the Gromphadorhina portentosa ;About Fauchschaben - Futtermix" I think it is Gromphadorhina portentosa but he gave me the Gromphadorhina portentosa name written on the original ecology,I think they will have different。Do you think that?

German!Should be the German! I think "light" is Lighter in color the Gromphadorhina portentosa ;About Fauchschaben - Futtermix" I think it is Gromphadorhina portentosa but he gave me the Gromphadorhina portentosa name written on the original ecology,I think they will have different。Do you think that?

By ecology do you mean he said they were G. portentosa? I am not sure. I heard stuff about hybrid G. portentosa. Does he have any pictures of the "Fauchschaben" he is selling? I would not be able to identify them but maybe other people here on the forum could if you showed a picture here.

• 2 weeks later...

fauchschaben (german language) = hissing cockroach (english)

futtermix= mixture of hissing cockroaches used as feeder food (probably hybrids)