Going on vacation. how to leave my E. posticus and B. dubia ?

Yeah man, they'll be fine for 8 days as long as it doesn't get too cold. You might have breeding slow down during that period, but it'd pick up again later.

I recommend NOT feeding them the night before because any leftovers will be left in there for 8 days. I'd feed two nights before you leave.

Thanks. I don't think it will get that cold in GA in the next 8 days but who knows ? I did not realise I have natural gas heat instead of propane here. Propane has a high delivery fee natural gas is charged per unit like electricity. It could potentially get into the 30 Fahrenheit range. That's way. too cold. I have been keeping them at 90 f and the orange heads are breeding like crazy. I just don't want to screw up a good thing. Thanks for the feedback.

I've always heated my house with natural gas and just set the thermostat when I leave. I know people who heat their house with wood but they still use gas when they leave town to keep the pipes from bursting (in northern areas the water lines can freeze and rupture). Even when my furnace went out I plugged in space heaters and just kept them far from anything flammable.