Hello from Washington state.

Jacen

Hello my name is Jacen and i currently live in western Washington state. I have a small farm of sorts with chickens, ducks and mini pigs.

So after an almost ten year brake from roaches and most other bugs i have found myself back in them. I have spent the last couple weeks thinking about setups for the ones i have acquired already and the ones i have on my wish list. I already have a grow/ fish room that is where i will house many of them as it tends to be warm and humid from the fish tanks and grow boxes for my tropical plants.

HELLO, ITS GOOD TO SEE SOME ONE ELSE FROM WASHINGTON! THERE HAS TO BE MORE?

Thanks for the welcome. I now have the rest of the week off so will be rearranging my critter/fish/plant room and waiting on my next roach order that should be here by Friday. As soon as I am finished and happy with the setup i will post some pics on the forum of my critters.

Here are some pics of my other type of roaches.lol. They are called juliana pigs and when full grown mine weigh around 40 to 60 lbs at 2 to 3 yrs old. They will eat just about anything offered to them to eat though i try and keep all food offered to the healthy sorts.

DSCF0272.jpg

DSC09703.jpg

Some of them will and a few will climb into your lap if you let them. I keep my boars a little less tame as i do not want them climbing up my leg when in their pens.

DSCF0259.jpg

DSCF0252.jpg